quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

our virtual meet in fonte de telha beach

like most of weekends and holidays, she decided to go to the beach, this time because it was her mothers birthday, the same beach she took me the picture of glass of orange juice, the same beach she used to go with her friends, I decided to join her, because I couldn't join her in reality I decided to use my imagination and of course use little bit technology. so I opened my GoogleEarth software and I searched Fonte De Telha, the earth rotated and it gone to magnificent place, a long beach with approximate length of 24 kilometer, with white sand and stoning nature, facing to Atlantic Ocean, I have always loved to be in such a place, I like to be beside Ocean with out end, to see infinity in the horizon and no land to disturb the flow of water. I have experience of being beside different seas, from the largest lakes in the world which we call it Caspian seat the big bays, like manila bay, even nice harbors like darling harbor in Sydney, but this one must be different from all of those with different colors as you go farther the Ocean get darker blue, I asked her to give me her exact location and at the same time I was zooming on those places she was telling me, I was exploring the region checking the name of resorts and restaurants, and then Riviera, her favorite beach, while I was exploring Riviera I remembered the pictures she sent me few days a go , trees and environment were same. in fact I was there with her and not there, it was interesting to join her but in virtual way. I could feel the sun and the temperature there although here in Sydney the weather is cold I could feel around me is getting hot.

hope this experience repeat but this time in real way. although I can not say my existance there was not real, because when you feel some thing in fact that's real and it's true!

1 comentário:

  1. Se foi tão bom assim, imagino como será na realidade! Quando nos encontrármos ao vivo pessoalmente!
    Can ´t wait!

    ResponderEliminar